Acibadem City Clinic is the largest group of hospitals with a leading market position in Bulgaria. It is part of the global health group - IHH Healthcare Berhad ( "IHH"). IHH leads integrated health activities and related services and is the second
largest worldwide private healthcare company.
Acibadem City Clinic owns three hospitals with over 750 beds and four medical centers, employing over 2,500 people, 700 of whom are doctors, leading experts in their fields. The group offers unique for Bulgaria technology and medical services. In the healthcare, the group has the only two hospitals in Bulgaria accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) for the highest standards of quality and safety.
The mission of the hospital's group is integrating a full continuum of medical care - from screening diagnostics, hospitalization, and treatment of chronic diseases in absolutely all aspects such as training, research, and development.
We are seeking for a Junior Financial analyst.
- -Supporting the processes of reporting, planning and forecasting as financial function of the company in order to facilitate senior management’s decision-making process.
- -Responsible for preparing company’s interim cash flow reports and ability to coordinate the process and meet internal deadlines.
- -Support senior team members with the insurance portfolio management and bank reporting.
- -Being proactive in identifying opportunities for automation and improvements in current reporting pack.
- -Studies, analyzes and reports future risks and threats to the company.
- - Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or related disciplines.
- - Relevant professional experience (financial analysis, budgeting, cash management, banking & insurance, data analytics) will be considered as an advantage.
- - Proficiency in MS Office products.
- - Good understanding of IFRS.
- - Excellent command of English.
- - Impactful team player and continuous improvement mind-set.
- - Strong analytical, quantitative and process improvement skills.
- - Ability to prioritize and comply with strict deadlines.
- - Working in an inspiring team of professionals.
- - Dealing with challenging and interesting issues.
- - Adequate, secure and regular remuneration.
- - Additional health insurance paid by employer.
- - Possibility for additional health insurance for the members of the employee's family.
- - Professional training and development in one of the leading medical institutions in the country and on the Balkans.
If you consider our offer matches your interests and career aspirations, please send your professional CV.
Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Acibadem City Clinic is a personal data administrator and it will use the information that you provide only for the purposes of recruitment process.