Acibadem City Clinic is the largest group of hospitals with a leading market position in Bulgaria. It is part of the global health group - IHH Healthcare Berhad ( "IHH"). IHH leads integrated health activities and related services and is the second largest worldwide private healthcare company.
Acibadem City Clinic owns four hospitals with over 750 beds and four medical centers, employing over 2,500 people, 700 of whom are doctors, leading experts in their fields. The group offers unique for Bulgaria technology and medical services. In the healthcare, the group is the only three hospitals in Bulgaria accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) for the highest standards of quality and safety.
The mission of the hospital's group is integrating a full continuum of medical care - from screening diagnostics, hospitalization, and treatment of chronic diseases in absolutely all aspects such as training, research, and development. We are seeking for new members of our Reporting and Budgeting Department for the position of EXPERT OPERATIONAL REPORTING AND ANALYSIS.
Performing analysis including cost comparison, cost/benefit analysis and productivity of the services.
- Preparing, monitoring reports and providing analysis on physician’s monthly activities.
- Calculating performance bonus based on pre-defined rules and allocation on department and physician level.
- Conducting special studies requiring research, data compilation, extrapolation, analysis and interpretation as assigned.
- Preparing regular operational reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics or in a similar field.
- Proficient use of Microsoft office products, especially Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, graphics, etc.).
- Good understanding of data analysis, including the ability to monitor data from multiple sources and systems.
- Highly organized, flexible, ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Willing to have continuing learning and development.
- Fluency in English.
- Dealing with challenging and interesting issues.
- Additional health insurance paid by employer.
- Possibility for additional health insurance for the members of the employee's family.
- Professional training and development in one of the leading medical institutions in the country and on the Balkans.
Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Acibadem City Clinic is a personal data administrator and it will use the information that you provide only for the purposes of recruitment process.