Acibadem City Clinic is the largest group of hospitals with a leading market position in Bulgaria. It is part of the global health group - IHH Healthcare Berhad ( "IHH"). IHH leads integrated health activities and related services and is the second largest worldwide private healthcare company.
Acibadem City Clinic healthcare group consists of three hospitals with over 750 beds and four medical centers, employing over 2,500 people, 700 of whom are doctors, leading experts in their fields. Our goal is to offer cutting edge technology and unique medical services to our patients. Two of the hospitals from our group are the only hospitals in Bulgaria accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) - a certificate for the highest standards of quality and safety in healthcare.
We are seeking for new members of our Procurement and Operational reporting teams to face the challenge to become our Business Analyst.
- Use financial and business modeling to determine optimal rates.
- Design and continuously improve analytical processes.
- Identify and implement cost improvements.
- Clarify analyses into simple and straight forward conclusions. Present findings to management to support decision-making.
- Review and process requisitions to ensure timely order submission and negotiating costs, delivery schedules and contract terms.
- Research and provide insights on market and industry trends to inform internal projections.
- Develop statistical and econometric models to forecast demand and inform network planning.
- Work cross-functionally with other functions/departments to identify and understand business risks and opportunities across the business.
- University degree or last year student in Economics, Business, Logistics, Management, Mathematics, Finance or related.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and with very strong IT skills across MS Excel.
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively.
- Ability to request and obtain help at the appropriate time and work under pressure with good time management skills.
- Working in an inspiring team of professionals
- Professional development in a progressive international company
- Adequate remuneration package
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Multisport card
Please, send your professional CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Acibadem City Clinic is a personal data administrator and it will use the information that you provide only for the purposes of recruitment process.